- Organization: Chantilly Day
- Date(s): Saturday, May 12
The Chantilly Day Committee needs volunteers Saturday, May 12.
Volunteers are needed for 3 hour shifts and we especially need help between 6:30 and 10:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Below are some of duties that need volunteers (please note that one assignment is for Friday evening):
- Put up Lowe's fencing (Friday 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.)
- Put up all signs (Saturday 6:30 - 9:00 a.m.): make sure all signs are put up (including at shuttle points)
- Help at car show (Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00p.m.): welcome cars, find place for them to park, and distribute/collect ballots and pens
- Hand out maps/programs (Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Guide vendors into business fair (Saturday 7:00 - 8:30am)
- Set up stage platforms and sound (Saturday 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.)
- Set up electricity (Saturday 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.)
- Parade staging (Saturday 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.)
- Manning parade posts (Saturday 8:45 - 10:30 a.m.)
More information about the event can be found at chantillyday.com