I don't think I need to tell anybody that the Steelers are playing in the AFC Championship today. I respect the Jets so I'm expecting a good game, but I still want the "W" for Pittsburgh.
Today I made something that my brother-in-law calls Football Dip. My sister used to make this for Virginia Tech games (booo) during a time that she refers to as BK (before kids).
Here's what you need:
- 1 c Mexican cheese
- 1 small can black olives
- 2-8 oz. packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 jar sliced jalapenos
Here's what you do:
- Combine the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning.
- Add as many jalapenos as you wish. I also like to add in a little jalapeno juice.
- Top with cheese and black olives.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Now, I hope you all have your terrible towel in one hand and a beer in the other.
Super Bowl, here we come!