View Centreville/Chantilly 11/2 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Oct. 31 from the Sully and Fair Oaks police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Drunk in Public (green on above map), 3900 block of Corsair Court, 10/26/12, 3 a.m. The two arrested were arguing with a cab driver over payment. Jacquline Vegara, 43, of New York, and Giovanni Moran Landaverde, 39, of Herndon, were charged with being drunk in public. Landaverde was also charged with indecent exposure for allegedly urinating on the cab.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Unlawful Entry (turquoise on above map), 12100 block of Monument Drive, 10/25/12, 3:30 p.m. A manager reported there were personal items in a vacant apartment. No one was found in the area. Entry was made through an unlocked sliding door.
Robbery (blue on above map), 14700 block of Lee Highway, 10/27/12, 11 a.m. Three suspects entered a store. One displayed a handgun and demanded money. After taking money from the business, the suspect demanded money from the employees. They fled with cash, a cell phone and laptop computer.
Larcenies (red on above map):
- 14400 block of Brookfield Tower Drive - purses from business
- 6300 block of Hunt Chase Court - riding lawn mower from residence
- 6600 block of Old Centreville Road - insulated copper wire and saw from construction site
- 14200 block of Sullyfield Circle - license plate from vehicle
- 11700 block of Fair Oaks Shopping Center - credit card from business
- 13700 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway - cigarette from business
- 4700 block of Quiet Woods Lane - tags from vehicle
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 'Love Your Show Babe:' Jack Diamond Exits MIX 107.3 FM
- POLL: Will You Tune to Jack Diamond Replacement Show on 107.3?
- One for the Dogs: Proposed Zoning Amendment Would Allow More Dog Parks
- Crime Report: Chantilly Man Charged with Assault, Being Drunk in Public
- WOW: Chantilly Home Includes 15-Car Garage