On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Oct. 5 from the Sully and Fair Oaks police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Sexual Assault (marked in pink on above map), 4200 Walney Road, Oct. 2, 5 p.m. The 31-year-old victim reported the suspect allegedly fondled her breast. Erdener Goren, 33, of Fairfax, was charged with sexual battery.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Indecent Exposure (marked in blue on above map), Braddock Road/Village Center Drive, Oct. 1, 3:45 p.m. The 22-year-old victim reported a man pulled up next to her and motioned as if he needed assistance. When she approached she saw he was exposing himself. She stepped back and he drove away.
Weapon (marked in green on above map), 5700 block of Wood Creek Lane, Oct. 2, 9:20 a.m. A resident reported she found a hand grenade in her driveway. An investigation revealed the grenade was a toy left behind by mistake.
Assault (marked in yellow on above map), 13000 block of Fair Lakes Shopping Center, Oct. 2, 1:25 a.m. The victim reported he was shot by an “air soft” BB-style gun while working at the shopping center. The victim could not provide any description of the suspect. The victim received minor injuries.
Larcenies (marked in purple on above map)
- 11700 block of Fair Oaks Shopping Center - cell phone from business
- 3700 block of Joseph Siewick Drive - prescription drugs from business
- 12300 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway - cell phone from vehicle
- 12300 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway - personal items from suitcase
- 4400 block of Middle Ridge Drive - two backpacks from residence
- 12700 block of Shoppes Lane - purse from business
*No vehicle thefts were reported in this area at the time.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 'Love Your Show Babe:' Jack Diamond Exits MIX 107.3 FM
- Review and Trailer: 'Star Trek Into Darkness:' Excitement at Warp Factor 10
- Husband Collars Alleged Peeping Tom in Chantilly
- POLL: Will You Tune to Jack Diamond Replacement Show on 107.3?
- Memorial Day Concerts, Parades, Wreath-Laying Ceremonies, Rolling Thunder