- Lobster. Did we get your attention? The end of summer is fast approaching, but you can make it last by celebrating big, by eating lobster. Did you know there's a family-run lobster company — Lobster Maine-ia — right here in Chantilly? Check it out! They're open from 3-6 p.m. on Thursdays. You can buy whole lobsters, lobster bisque and clam chowder! If you indulge, be sure to drop us a line on our Facebook page and tell us all about it.
- Redskins Fan? If you're into football and just can't wait for the season to start in September, you can get your fix at nearby Fair Oaks Mall where you can check out the latest Washington Redskins fan gear — from a back-to-school Redskins lunchbox to an RGIII jersey. (Uber fan? They have Redskins bbq aprons and shower rings. Shower rings??)
- The Big Apple Circus is coming to Dulles Town Center and you can enter to win tickets today to opening night on Sept. 26, courtesy of Tim's Deals: http://bit.ly/150rrzy Good luck!
- Restaurant Week. Be sure to stop by Ford's Fish Shack in South Riding this week, Restaurant Week! Check out their special prices and menus (steamed lobster, grilled corn, creme brulee anyone?).
- Love Hockey? If you're a college student and a hockey fan, listen up: The Washington Capitals are looking for a digital content intern for their new season. You must be able to receive college credit. Check out the details here.