It's St. Patrick's Day, and everybody needs someplace to celebrate:
- --Celebrate a really, really non-traditional St. Patrick's Day with delicious Indian food themed around the color green.
- -- In Westfields, buy one regular-sized ice, get a second free.
- Ned Devine's -- The Herndon pub will have Irish dancers, green beer and Gonzo's Nose.
- Finnegan's Irish Pub -- Also in Herndon, the pub will feature a live broadcast from WJFK radio's Holden and Wise, musical guests, plus Irish dancers and bagpipe music.
- Blackthorne Inn -- Head out Route 50 to Upperville where a traditional Irish inn will welcome native Irish musicians and offer a variety of Irish foods, beers and cocktails.