Inova Health Service will offer flu shots from noon til 2 p.m. Sept. 8 at the .
Shots cost $30 or Medicare Part B is also accepted. Anyone obtaining a shot at the library must be 18 or older.
According to Inova, people in the following groups are at highest risk and are encouraged to get a flu shot:
- Children aged six months to 18 years
- Adults in frequent contact with young children
- Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant during flu season
- Adults over 50 years old
- Healthcare workers
- People who live or work in nursing homes or other long term care facilities
- Anyone with chronic health conditions such as HIV/AIDS, diabetes and asthma
Visit inova.org/flu or call 703-750-8818 for additional details.