Five Guys Burgers and Fries
In 1986 Five Guys opened its first restaurant in Arlington and since then it has been feeding northern Virginia with burgers, fries and hot dogs. The restaurant itself allows you to munch on peanuts while you wait for your burgers in the picnic-style dinning area. Five Guys has been highlighted by Zagat for the last 10 years and has expanded to over 40 states since its inception.
- Fax: Fax: 703-817-7728
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, hot dogs and fries
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people and diversity.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Signature dishes: Hamburgers
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun