South Riding Spine & Therapy Center
South Riding Spine & Therapy Center is a full-service chiropractic and rehab therapy office located in Amberwood Plaza in South Riding. The office, led by physicians Dr. Dennis O’Hara and Dr. David Schleifer, offers a wide range of services for patients, specializing in care for numerous issues, including carpal tunnel, knee pain and shoulder issues. Some of the services it offers include massage therapy, adjustments, foot orthotics, sports injury care and ultrasounds. Check the main site for details on the practice or for information on services offered.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 1pm, 3pm - 6:30pm; Tue, Thu, 3pm - 7pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: http://www.spinerehabandtherapy.com/our-practice/
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term